Some key organisations have placed their trust and confidence on SVSCS’s capabilitiesand have provided us the opportunity to work with them on some key areas.
We have been able to complete these projects with to our client’s satisfaction demonstrating in each instance our defining character.
Projects under EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS CONSULTING SERVICES
January 2013 to May 2013
A leading Management Education institution decided to launch a corporate engagement initiative for the BFSI sector.
Completed an assignment where the scope of the project involved a study of the market and opportunity size, Mapping institute’s capabilities to address the opportunity, finalise business plan, work out complete academic architecture, program design and other academic & administrative elements and complete all necessary actions for “Go-To-Market”
September 2013 onwards
Currently on a consulting assignment with a leading business group with a large-scale involvement in higher education in the formal space. the scope of the project is to establish a full fledged business division, which will focus on employability skills for the Banking sector.
Projects under COMMUNICATION SKILLS ENRICHMENT PACKAGE:
April 2013 to date….
Implemented a English language skill enrichment program – Learning A-Z – a product of Cambium Learning Inc. USA, in 5 leading schools
April 2013 to September 2013
This project was with a start-up English Language training company. Was involved in launching a new B2I initiative – Imparting English language skills with special focus on spoken English – for first year students under graduate students in two colleges in Chennai city. The scope f the assignment included working out financial feasibility, pricing strategy,. support in product configuration, planning and scheduling for education delivery execution and all other related academic and administrative nuances
- Total number of students who went through this program: 1500 students
- Duration: months – July 2013 to October 2013
Projects under SUPERVISORY COMPETENCIES/SKILLS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS
July 2013 to September 2013
A leading new private sector bank, has evolved, for one of its division, a new competency framework and launched a major company wise talent identification and development initiative for its executives. This main objective of this initiative is to identify, groom and asses high potential executives for their career growth as branch managers.
Various elements done and successfully implemented are:
- Designed a training intervention framework for various attributes under competencies like Drive for Results, Managing people, Communicative effectively etc.
- Designed an outcome based training program with content relevant to the role and organization and involving a pedagogy that is completely skill and application oriented. The program is rich in activities that include role-plays, games, in-basket exercises, group discussions, cases, individual and group projects.
- Conducted 5 Train–The–Trainer (TTT) programs for over 80 senior managers who will be further involved in implementing this training intervention framework.
- Providing handholding and mentoring support to trainers to enable them conduct effective training sessions.